Friday, April 17, 2009

I love this jacket



Ok, first of all let me apologize for the crappy phone-cam pictures.* I unfortunately, do not have a photographer, or anyone I can even attempt to coerce into being one, and I forgot the digicam this morning, so you get smartphone pics. Now onto the important stuff: Clothes!


Orange and cream herringbone pattern jacket--jhCollectibles @ Belk


Olive gray slacks--jhCollectibles @ Belk


Long sleeve white T--George @ Walmart


Bronze Pumps--Charles David Exchange @ TJ Maxx




The jacket has big round orange buttons, and a cute little mandarin collar. It is by far one of my favorite things I own..



And my awesome metallic pumps. Despite a high and skinny heel, they are actually quite comfortable.

*How does everyone else take their outfit-of-the-day pics? Suggestions greatly appreciated!!

No comments: