Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Shop my closet...

OK...I, like many people I know, have too much stuff. I love to shop, but once you have filled your closet to the brim, what do you do? (unfortunately, the answer is not move to a place with bigger closets) You have to get rid of some things to make room for the new. If you don't love it or need it, you should toss it. Sooooo, in honor of spring cleaning, my overwhelming need to shop means you can score cute stuff at a miniscule fraction of the price!

First up,

Steve Madden bronze wedges




I think these shoes are super cute, but I can't wear them anymore thanks to the "baby made my feet fat" syndrome. They have a round toe, and about a 3.5 inch heel. Still in great condition, and a steal at only $12 INCLUDING SHIPPING!!

I know I have been slack on posting, but first the baby was sick and then me, so I've been slowed down just a bit. Never fear, I will return better than ever!

No comments: