Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday

I tried very hard to go along with Kim's inspiration for the day, but the truth of the matter is, I just don't buy prints. I have a few tops that have some sort of graphic print, but overall, meh, not so much.


5-8-09


So here's today's outfit. Pretty cute if I do say so myself. We are not a "casual" office, so no jeans on Friday here. But in true Mrs. Piggy fashion, I must rebel....and so, the jean jacket and denim purse it is.

AND, I made a necklace! I have decided that spending upwards of $20 in the little boutique downtown might be good for the small business owner but not so good for my wallet. I figured I could buy enough supplies for several necklaces with $20, and by adding $5, get pretty beads and things to make my own. Without further delay, here's my necklace!!

Isn't it pretty? I think I did a pretty good job for my first try. I would like to make a really long one that I wrap around twice or so, and integrate some chain, but that'll take a little practice.

1 comment:

Milly said...

pretty necklace!