As with anything, there are positives and there are negatives. Unfortunately, in my humble little opinion, the negatives outweigh the positives.
- Eliminates rolls in from back fat
- Minimizes muffin top
- No panty lines
- Minimizes belly pooch
- Bottoms are not as "compressing" as the Hanes slimmers I already own.
- Top will not stay down--rolls up
- Bottoms are not high enough to stay over chub, and not low enough to stay under it.
- Straps on top show under tanks--they are a little wider set on the shoulder and therefore show.
- Top is hard to wiggle into--and harder to get out of. YOu have to step into it. Easier for a size 6 than a 16 I'm sure.
- Hot! My temperature must have gone up exponentially after the aerobics workout I used to get into it.
- Kind of uncomfortable.
So, enthused as I was about this, I give the Kymaro an overall No...
If you just want smoothing and don't really have any "fat" issues, maybe this will work for you, but if you're bigger than the infomercial girl in the little black dress, I suggest trying something different.
I'd be willing to try again if Kymaro found a way to combine the top and bottom into a "leotard" type smoother, still stopping under the bust so you can wear your own bra. That, I think, would work.