Monday, October 20, 2008

Damn you Lucky!

I am on a slight rampage today. I subscribe to Lucky because it's a magazine all about shopping, and I am a woman all about shopping. I love getting Lucky in the mail, ripping open the plastic and knowing I am the first person to read that issue. It's euphoric, I truly love it that much. So, imagine my dismay to walk into the store and see the newest Lucky on the shelf, AND I DON'T HAVE MINE YET. Dismay increases as I talk to Shorty, who tells me she has her copy already. *grumble* I contact Lucky and they tell me it should arrive on or before October 17th. TODAY IS THE 20TH AND I DON'T HAVE MY FRIGGIN MAGAZINE!!!! Ok, no biggie, just request a new issue to be sent right? WRONG! According to Lucky, that issue is no longer being produced, so to compensate, they are extending my subscription through 2010. Lovely, but not what I wanted. I WANT MY MAGAZINE! I swear, my momma should have named me Charlie Brown......

No comments: