Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sam Edelman Shoes Rock


I love shoes. More than my jewelry or purses or clothes, I LOVE SHOES! At present, my favs are this pair by Sam Edelman via Piperlime. I highly recommend shopping with Piperlime...fast service, FREE shipping and excellent customer service. And I am all about treating customers right. I will always be willing to pay a little bit more or drive a little bit further for great service. I wanted them, until I looked at the price. And unfortunately, as a single mom, $140 for sandals just is not justifiable right now. So I waited, and watched, and continued to lust, until TA-DA! They went on sale, and I had a coupon (thank you customer service lady!) So my absolutely favorite fabtastic shoes were under $50 including tax with free shipping! Yaaaa for new shoes!

1 comment:

Milly said...

perfect for summer