Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bah Wednesday

It's another day in the world of the pig...and don't I sound excited. I know, I have so much to be thankful for. I get this, I do, and I am, really, but sometimes, I just want to run away from it all. Life with a toddler is tons of fun. Especially when said toddler is sick, with a snotty nose that she doesn't yet know how to blow. You know what that means right? Good 'ole Mr. Aspirator to the rescue. Now I would like to point out that trying to use this thing on a mini human is similar to trying to drown a cat. They scream, they run, they scratch, claw and bite, all the while insuring that the neighbors think you abuse children, because really, they sound like you're trying to kill them. Great way to start a morning, huh? If I could just figure out a way to inject her meds into chocolate, we' d be good to go...

No comments: