Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

Happy Humpday ya'll! It's Wednesday, and my boss is out of town at a meeting, which makes for a relaxing day for yours truly. And to top it all off, I have a lunch date. Exciting, isn't it.

Last night, I washed and straightened my hair, painted my nails, and all that jazz. I spent FOREVER flatiron-curling it this morning, and look quite awesome, if I do say so myself. So imagine the sheer joy I felt when I walked outside and got smacked in the face with the wet washcloth we call carolina humidity....

No problem, I used extra John Frieda Frizz Control products, and it's all good. Or so I thought. As I type this, the bottom has fallen out of the sky, and it is pouring buckets. I go to check my coif in ladies room, and while I still have big bouncy curls on the left, the right side is slowly dying a horrible death.....damn you mother nature. *shakes fist at sky*

Now I sorta wished I was one of "those" girls, and had an extra curling iron in my desk drawer. Guess what I'll be buyin this week. Thank goodness I actually have an umbrella in my office today. Maybe if I cross my fingers and wish realllllllly hard, the rain will stop in the next 15 minutes before I have to leave......

No comments: